Thursday, January 24, 2013

Product Rave: Beauty Blender

Hello, loves! I've been a little M.I.A lately but I'm back & better than ever! (: I bring to you a review of one of the most AMAZING products:

The Beauty Blender!
All washed up! ;)

 If you're like me & are obsessed with watching Youtube videos, you've seen the prime of this little guy! For a moment, he was seen in EVERY video! This little ball of foam is A MAGIC WAND! At first I was a little hesitant to pay $20 for a little ball of fluff. With some Birchbox points I had saved up, I was able to purchase it for 10$! The texture of this is what you see..spongey! It gets bigger as you fill it with water. It seems a little odd at first but this leaves your face FLAWLESS! 

This distributes foundation evenly on the face. It is used in a patting & upwards motion & it does an amazing job! You only need a little bit of product to work with and if you want more coverage, you can definitely build it up! It gives good coverage because the patting motion covers more surface area than brushing a foundation all over your face. Amazing!
Pros:
-Good Coverage
-Flawless Finish
-Easy to travel
Cons:
-Gets dirty fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment